buy tb-500

Dear Drawing Group,

I need to cancel life drawing today. I had some minor surgery yesterday and am quite sore from it and not as mobile as I would like to be. I’m currently limited by doctor’s orders as to what I can do so I think it best if I cancel.

I do not like doing this, particularly at last minute, but, I wanted to see how I felt this morning before making a decision.

I’m very sorry for any inconvenience. Maybe we can squeeze a drawing date in next Wednesday. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks everyone! Keep drawing and stay tuned.




Comments are closed.